Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blender


I have always enjoyed making movies and videos, and I have made a couple animations using Microsoft Paint and Movie Maker. I've wanted to try 3D animation for a while but just haven't had time for it. But recently I downloaded and started using Blender now that I have found a little more free time. I thought a good way to introduce myself to the program would be to make a short intro video for my Paint animation series. Blender is an extremely confusing and disorienting program when you first start it up. I've used several different 3D modeling programs for my civil engineering studies, such as MicroStation, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, but it is very different from all of these. So after watching lots of tutorials I managed to come up with the video below. Hope you enjoy, let  me know if you  have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment